Wednesday, October 14, 2009

All aboard to LONDON, ENGLAND

Our next destination on our trip is London, England. I have been lucky enough to visit London many times, as my father is originally from England. So at a small age I received dual citizenship. So needless to say we will be visiting my family.

My Aunt and Uncle live in Billericay a small town in Essex.

My cousin Jennifer lives in Old Harlow an even smaller town in the county of Essex.

My other cousin Helen lives in Sawbridgeworth. FUN FACT: Victoria and David Beckham have a house in the same town. Their home is referred to as "Beckingham Palace". 

My family also use to rent out a house on The White Cliffs of Dover, I loved visiting there. FUN FACT: The vintner to the royal family owned the house. (A Vintner is someone whose company supplies wine) 

No comments:

Post a Comment